- RT @theboyonthebike: Thread: I'm a Christian not so much because Christianity gave me the best answers, so much as gave me the best questio… 15 hours ago
- RT @theboyonthebike: "We keep laying down our privilege until everyone feels that they belong as a whole, valued treasured child of the cre… 15 hours ago
- Look at the fun stuff that was waiting for me when I got home from… instagram.com/p/BX-zUgVF655-… 2 days ago
- @prophiphop @theredcouchpod Is this going to end up on iTunes?? I keep waiting for it! 3 days ago
- RT @Pontifex: May nothing stop you from living and growing in your Heavenly Father’s friendship, and from witnessing to His infinite goodne… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: women
My dear friend Kirsten sent me this image from Scott Hahn’s facebook page yesterday. Given the wrestle I’ve had with the church and women, it made me laugh pretty hard, and I knew I had to share it here.